1. Pumpkin flavored foods (especially soup and pie) are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I say something and immediately wish I hadn't. (Sometimes it sucks to be red.)
3. The Wright Brothers didn't listen to critics of heavier-than-air flight, so today we can fly around the world in a day and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I kick puppies. It usually works.
5. At Microsoft in building 42 is where you'll find me most often. (It's a close tie between that and "in bed, asleep". :-p).
6. A rainy day is good for catching up on reading.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing, tomorrow my plans include packing and Sunday, I want to be done with packing. (Okay, seriously, I'm not actually looking forward to packing, but that's how the weekends will go until moving day.)
Bonus Points: At least one answer above is not really true. Can you guess which one?